Simple and a healthy dish!I tried this dish using both sprouted soybeans and sprouted moong dal. Both came out very well. Above all, it is very simple and easy to make. I learned this recipe from Jayashriskitchen and liked it so much. Thank you Jayashriskitchen for sharing this recipe.
Soyabeans/Moong dal sprouts – 1 cup
Boiled and mashed potato – 1.5 cups
Grated carrot – 1/2 no.
Bread Slices – 6 nos.
Chopped onion – 1 no.
Chilli powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander leaves – little
Lemon juice – 1/2 teaspoon
Oil – 2 teaspoons
Salt – as required
1. In a pan, add oil. When the oil is hot, add onions and saute until it turns transparent color.
2. Add the carrots, sprouts, salt, chilli powder, cumin powder, and garam masala.Fry for 5-7 minutes.
3. Now, add the mashed potatoes and mix well. Then, add coriander leaves. Switch off the stove, and finally add lime juice.
4. Now, toast the bread loaves. Stuff the breads with the sprouts filling and spread it.
Now, Sprouted Soybeans Sandwich is ready!!!
1. You can also apply mint chutney on the bread.
2. You can add chopped veggies like capsicum, cauliflower, and peas while adding carrots for making the sprouts stuffing.
Sidedish: Tomato Ketchup